This Early Learning Centre Wooden Tea Set is strong, durable and beautifully detailed providing endless hours of play.
Young children love to make tea just like grown ups - put the tea bag into the pot, give it a good stir then pour the tea. You can add sugar lumps, then dip in a biscuit and sit down for a nice chat. Share tea with a friend or your favourite teddy, or make the grown-ups a cup. Perfect for pretend play, your child can pretend to be a waiter or have afternoon tea with the Queen.
This tea set is designed to coordinate with our wooden kitchen sets and beautiful wooden play kitchens which are all available separately.
- Sturdy, wooden tea set for years of fun
- Set contains: 1x teapot, 2x cups, 1x plate, 1x sugar pot, 1x tea jar, 2x teaspoons, 2x cookies, 2x tea bags and 4x cut and play sugar lumps
- Everything you need for your very own tea party
- Great for pretend play
- Playing pretend with friends and toys helps improve social skills
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days