Let's stack the Early Learning Centre Wooden Stacking Train with number and letter blocks, add a funnel shaped block, link the carriages to the engine and off we go for learning fun!
This fantastic bright, colourful wooden train with wooden blocks to stack is designed for little hands - children will love to stack the blocks to build the train and load up the two carriages. Six of the blocks feature letters a-f and numbers 1-6 to introduce early number and letter recognition while stacking the blocks helps develop hand-to-eye coordination.
Great for imaginative play, your little one will love pushing the train around encouraging movement and developing motor skills - they can watch the swirly patterns go round and round on the wheels and make train sounds as they play 'choo choo!'
- Brightly coloured double-sided blocks with letters a-f and numbers 1-6 for stacking fun
- Set contains: 5x wooden blocks and 1x wooden train
- Chunky wooden pieces for little hands to hold
- Great for imaginative play
- Stacking the blocks helps develop hand-to-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Product dimensions: 15cm (H) x 9cm (W) x 41cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 16cm (H) x 45cm (W) x 10.5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days