Let's stack the train with number and letter blocks, add a funnel shaped block, link the carriages to the engine and off we go for learning fun! This fantastic bright, colourful wooden train with wooden blocks to stack is designed for little hands - children will love to stack the blocks to build the train and load up the two carriages. Six of the blocks feature letters a-f and numbers 1-6 to introduce early number and letter recognition while stacking the blocks helps develop hand-to-eye coordination. Great for imaginative play, your little one will love pushing the train around encouraging movement and developing motor skills - they can watch the swirly patterns go round and round on the wheels and make train sounds as they play 'choo choo!' Suitable for children from 12 months Quick Facts: - Includes 15 wooden blocks to sort and stack - 6 double-sided blocks with letters a-f and numbers 1-6 - Chunky wood for little hands - Bright, fun colours - Great for imaginative play - Stacking the blocks helps develop hand-to-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.