Added to your basket
Choose a store for Click & Collect
Added to your basket
At least one item in your cart is unavailable at this Store. Please choose another
Add/Modify interest errors
Remove interest errors
- Out of stock
This Mini Wooden Activity Cube has everything that your little one needs in order to play and learn at the same time. The multi-functional cube features 5 toys in 1, for hours of fun. With shapes, colours, beads and sounds to discover, your child will love learning as they play. Slide and spin the beads along the bead run and see where they go, post the colourful shapes into the right holes, play on the wooden xylophone with the hammer, turn the hands of the clock to tell the time and slide the ducks along the zig-zag path - your little one can learn about the different shapes and colours as they play. Chunky, easy-to-grip pieces make the wooden activity cube ideal for strengthening little fingers and improving hand-to-eye coordination. With five different fun activities to discover, there's also room for others to play too, helping along social and communication skills. When it's time to put the activity cube away, the bead maze can be lifted up and stored inside the cube itself, neatly saving you storage space. Suitable for children from 12 months. Quick Facts: - Five sides of play for little hands to explore - Bead run, shape sorter, xylophone, clock and ducks - Bead run stores neatly inside the cube - Sturdy wooden design - Bright fun colours
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
We delivery worldwideClick here to see costs and timescales for international delivery