Added to your basket
Choose a store for Click & Collect
Added to your basket
At least one item in your cart is unavailable at this Store. Please choose another
Children can learn all the number bonds up to ten with the I Can Make Ten! set by Early Learning Centre.
These bright, double-sided blocks help little ones learn all their number bonds up to 10, teaching them addition, subtraction and counting. Featuring both words and numbers, the wooden blocks visually show how different numbers can be added together to make 10. Using the dot markers on the base can help to show all the different combinations to match the blocks up to. How many different ways can your little one make 10?
Making number bonds and moving the blocks encourages little ones to count and helps with problem-solving and early numeracy skills.
- Double-sided wooden number blocks for learning bonds, adding and subtracting
- Set contains: 1x baseboard and 31x wooden blocks
- FSC-certified - crafted from sustainable wood
- Visually shows children number bonds up to ten
- Encourages problem-solving and helps with numeracy
- Product dimensions: 28cm (H) x 28cm (W) x 0.7cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 30cm (H) x 30cm (W) x 3cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
We delivery worldwideClick here to see costs and timescales for international delivery