Get ready for an artistic adventure with the Non-Spill Paint Pots from the Early Learning Centre.
Brushes at the ready! It's time to create an amazing masterpiece. Whether you're painting a picture of your family or getting creative for school, there are so many possibilities with this colourful Non-Spill Paint Pots. Simply fill them up with your favourite paint, fit the lids and dip your brushes. Our paint pots are perfect for dipping big brushes and making wonderful multi coloured pictures. We can paint rainbows, ice cream, animals, trains, faces, our family or friends. Or lots of wonderful zigzags, swirls, dots or shapes.
You don't have to worry about making a mess either! These paint pots won't spill if you accidentally knock them over. Plus, they help stimulate your creativity too.
- Avoid spillages with these paint pots
- Set contains: 6x non-spill paint pots
- Brush holder on lid top
- Rotate lid to close paint pot and prevent paint from drying up
- Encourages children to develop fine motor skills while getting creative
- Product dimensions: 8cm (H) x 7cm (W) x 7cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 14.4cm (H) x 24cm (W) x 7cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75.
- Order by 7pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
- If your items are available in store, you can collect your order in as little as 30 minutes.
- Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect from your chosen store.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days