With cars and boulders that zoom and bump down the twisty bends, little ones will love pretend driving and chasing fun with the Whizz World Lights and Sounds Mountain from Early Learning Centre.
Press down the traffic lights, see the lights and listen to the fun sounds, then watch as the barrier lifts and your racing car is off! Watch it whizz round and round the twisty track down the mountain but watch out! little one's can press the button to release the big boulder onto the track to bump and thunder down in hot pursuit - will the car make it to the end without being caught by the boulder? The two brightly coloured racing cars connect with magnets so your child can whizz them around together then at the end of a busy day, they can park the cars up for the night.
As you play with your child, making up stories and games for the cars encourages your toddler in their first steps towards imaginative play. At the same time, linking the cars together and placing them on the track helps develop your little one's manual dexterity.
- Fun car racing and chasing set with lights and sounds
- Set contains: 1x mountain, 2x boulders and 2x magnetic cars
- Perfect size for little hands
- Encourages imaginative play
- Develops dexterity and hand to eye coordination
- Self-assembly required: this toy needs to be built
- Requires: 2x AAA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 43cm (H) x 33cm (W) x 38.5cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 36.5cm (H) x 40cm (W) x 25.5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75.
- Order by 7pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
- If your items are available in store, you can collect your order in as little as 30 minutes.
- Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect from your chosen store.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.