Complete with 37 accessories, this realistic Dinner Set from Early Learning Centre is perfect for gathering your toys or friends around for a grand dinner party.
Throw a tea party or prepare a fancy banquet. Practise setting up your knives and forks and learn how to set the table. Pretend to pour the tea and coffee into the mugs and serve your guests the food.
Great for the imagination, this set will inspire lots of make believe cooking fun. With enough cutlery and tools in the set, you'll have plenty to play with friends and develop your social skills.
- 37-piece dinner set for pretend play
- Set contains: 4x glasses, 4x bowls, 4x plates, 4x coffee cups, 4x saucers, 1x coffee pot, 4x knifes, 4x forks, 4x spoons, 1x water jug, 1x serving spoon, 1x spatula and 1x serving dish with lid
- Includes sturdy plastic kitchen tools and cutlery
- Playing with friends boosts social and communication skills
- Great for imaginative play
- Product dimensions: 9.5cm (H) x 14cm (W) x 7.5cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 24cm (H) x 30.5cm (W) x 7.5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.