This fun Early Learning Centre Police Case helps your child feel like a real police officer.
There is a whistle and handcuffs with keys to lock up criminals, a walkie-talkie, a stop sign, tickets, an I.D. card and a star shaped badge. The accessories case is a great for your mini police officer to invent lots of exciting games and enjoy emergency play! Your child can share out the pieces and enjoy being part of a police team with a friend too. Put on the police badge so everyone knows who’s in charge and start looking for criminals. Oh no! Mum is rushing about the house much too quickly – blow your whistle – hold up the stop sign and give her a ticket. Let the police station know what’s happened on your walkie talkie. Playing police with the Police Case is a fun way for your child to enjoy role play and crime fighting adventures.
Enjoying role play is one of the best ways for your child to expand their imagination and start to understand how the real world works. Role play helps your child improve their communication skills and learn to think creatively, which is also excellent for enjoying school. Enjoying imaginative play also helps your child build positive self-esteem, and playing with a friend is great for learning social skills too.
- Handy storage case with lots of accessories
- Set contains: 1x case, 1x handcuffs, 1x key, 1x radio, x1 police badge, 1x whistle, 1x fine ticket block, 1x police ID card and 1x traffic paddle
- Radio has clicking dials to find the right radio frequency
- Fun radio sounds
- Great for imaginative play
- Requires: 2x AAA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 29cm (H) x 31cm (W) x 10cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.