What is your returns policy?
- Due to the temporary closure of our stores as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have revised our returns policy so you don't need to worry.
- Our 28 day returns period will be extended from when our stores reopen, so we will treat store bought purchases as if they were made on the reopen date.
- Online orders can still be returned to us by using our free Rebound service - please allow a little longer for your refund to be processed.
The Entertainer and Early Learning Centre are happy to accept back any unwanted items, supplied to consumers, for refund within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be a copy of your receipt from store, your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel. A bank statement would be accepted but only for an exchange.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund)
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Returning multiple items may incur a 10% restocking charge if you fit the criteria of a business user.
Within 30 days, a customer has the right to return something for a full refund if it is poor quality, faulty, not as described or unfit for purpose.
After 30 days, we are entitled to offer a repair or a replacement before we refund.
If a fault is discovered within 6 months (and after 30 days) of purchase, it is assumed that the fault has always been there.
The retailer may offer a repair or replacement before a refund.
No deductions can be made from a refund in the first 6 months.
After 6 months, the customer must prove that the fault was there when the toy was bought.
If you have bought a faulty toy from an Early Learning Centre store, please return it to an Early Learning Centre store
We reserve the right to test a toy before accepting it back as faulty
I've lost my receipt
The Entertainer stores will ask to see a valid till receipt proof of purchase before they are able to accept a toy back for either an exchange or a refund so remember to keep your receipt safe. We may also accept a bank statement but only for an exchange.
We are unable to process exchanges of one toy for another if returned to our warehouse. Exchanges can be made in store where stock is available and our returns policy is followed If you return an item to our warehouse and ask for an exchange, we will issue a refund to you.
How to return
When you send your return to us, please remember to enclose your full contact details and order number. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your return to be processed. You can track the progress of your return here
Return to store
The quickest way to have your return processed is to pop into your local The Entertainer store where they will be happy to help.
Return via Parcelshop
Alternatively, please use our ReBOUND service to print out a label to drop your parcel off at one of 4,500 Parcelshops across the country. If this is not convenient you can use the link to book a Hermes collection on a day of your choosing.
If you have any further questions you can contact the team by clicking here