- This product includes FREE UK delivery
Scoop, pour and make waves with this amazing Water Play Table from Early Learning Centre.
Little ones will love pouring water into the spiral using the scoops and watch it magically cascading down. With a deep and a shallow end, they can also have lots of fun creating waves on the play table. The translucent tray allows them to see the waves splashing. Compatible with other sand and water play items from Early Learning Centre, the water play table can be connected to sand and water tables, using sand and water accessories such as the Early Learning Centre Pour and Play Water Run (sold separately). Never leave children unattended when playing in or around water.
Water play is a fantastic way for children to explore how water moves and stimulates their senses.
- Water table for splashing fun
- Set contains: 1x water table, 2x spinning wheels, 2x spirals, 1x leaf, 1x funnel, 1x floating monkey, 1x boat, 1x hippo scoop and 1x scoop
- Translucent water tray
- Great for sensory development
- Playing with friends helps develop important social skills
- Self-assembly required: this toy comes in pieces and will have to be built
- Product dimensions: 41cm (H) x 63cm (W) x 57cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 58.5cm (H) x 64cm (W) x 20.5cm (D)
This item arrives in a box that reveals what’s inside. If it is a gift for someone who might be at home, please consider shipping to a different address.
Please note, this product can only be delivered to UK mainland addresses.
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.