- Out of stock
Tap and discover the wonders of music with the Little Senses Tap & Twist Drum from Early Learning Centre.
Listen to the sounds as you dance, bounce and move along to the music with this colourful and interactive instrument. Enjoy two modes of play: Music mode or Play-along mode. With music mode, you can tap the drum to hear fun drum sounds play while you watch the soft-glowing colour changing lights. With the play-along mode you can make up your own tunes or learn wonderful pop and classical melodies. All you have to do is tap along and watch the colours change!
Your little one will love rotating the drum to discover new textures, colourful rattling beads and fun sound effects, which will stimulate their senses and encourage learning through play. Suitable from 6+ months.
- Interactive light-up baby drum with two modes of play for making music
- Move the selector switch to choose between the two play modes
- Mode 1: Music mode: tap on the drum to hear fun drum sounds and watch as the coloured lights change
- Mode 2: Play along mode: listen to the music play, tap on the drum to the rhythm and watch as the coloured lights change
- Encourages learning through play and designed for little hands to grasp and develop fine motor skills
- Requires 3xAAA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 12.5cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 18cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 16cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 19cm (D)
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £20, or £3.99 for orders under £20.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £20 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.