The Little Senses Lights & Sounds Activity Table from Early Learning Centre is a bright, colourful toy centre with a host of activities to delight baby.
Little ones will love turning the cogs, pushing and pulling the lever and watching the colourful balls race down the chutes. The flashing lights and funny sounds make it extra fun. The set includes 4 balls and a mini hammer to tap the balls through the holes. Pulling themselves up to play the games on the Light and Sounds Activity Table helps baby learn to stand with support, gaining confidence in their balance, and watching the balls come zipping down the chutes gives them plenty of practice at bending down and standing up again.
Learning to turn the knobs, pull the lever and knock the balls with the hammer allows your baby to discover cause and effect, and helps develop their fine motor skills.
- Interactive toy centre with ball funnel, turning cogs and levers, flashing lights and fun sounds
- Set contains: 1x lights and sounds activity table, 4x balls and 1x hammer
- Designed to develop fine motor skills, stimulate senses and encouragement movement
- Requires: 3x AA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 34cm (H) x 45cm (W) x 45cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 55.5cm (H) x 53cm (W) x 18cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £20, or £3.99 for orders under £20.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £20 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.