Press the pictures to enjoy sounds, phrases and music with the Early Learning Centre Little Learning Pad.
Repeat the fun phrases the Little Learning Pad says. Ask which button is the lion, which one is the number '3' and which is the right letter for 'apple'. Then press the button to see if you are right! This fun tablet looks just like the real thing, but it's designed specially for little ones! There are eight different activities to discover- when each picture is touched, children can listen to music or learn about letters, numbers and animals.
Great for encouraging language development and getting children to talk about what they are learning, the Learning Pad is ideal for teaching children about cause and effect, as they will be beginning to understand that when you press a button it will play a sound or tune. It's also a great toy to keep children away from the real thing and children will love mimicking the grown-ups.
- Toy touchpad with touch sensitive pretend 'screen'
- Set contains: 1x little learning pad
- 8 activities to choose from
- Listen to music or learn about animals, numbers and letters
- Helps develop hand to eye coordination
- Requires: 2xAA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 20cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 2cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 23cm (H) x 23cm (W) x 5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75.
- Order by 7pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
- If your items are available in store, you can collect your order in as little as 30 minutes.
- Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect from your chosen store.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days