Ideal for learning through play, the Early Learning Centre Lights and Sounds Phonics Desk will encourage your little ones in their first steps towards being able to read, with sounds, tunes and 26 light-up flashing keys.
As they progress through each game or activity, they can have lots of fun with sounds and words – learning the letters of the alphabet, how various sounds are used in words and how to spell, as well as colours and numbers. The alphabet desk uses the same teaching method that’s used in schools, called phonics, making it just right to prepare your little ones for the future. The Phonics Desk allows your children to learn at their own pace. They’ll get a wonderful sense of achievement every time they get an answer right.
Choose between eight different activities all of which will help your child's early development. There is one that teaches them to count, five that quiz them on sounds, words and letters, and two that show them tunes and colours.
- Lights and sounds interactive learning toy
- Set contains: 1x interactive desk
- Game 1: Letter names and sounds
- Game 2: Find the letter
- Game 3: Find the mystery letter
- Game 4: Find the first letter
- Game 5: Learn to spell
- Game 6: Learn to count
- Game 7: Learn about colours
- Game 8: Music time
- Helping with early reading and builds communication skills
- Requires: 3x AA batteries (included).
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.