- This product includes FREE UK delivery
It's fun at the Rosebud Farm from Early Learning Centre - come and play!
Help the farmer and his wife care for and feed all the animals - sweep out the cow shed, put the horse in the stable, watch the ducks swim on the pond and collect the eggs for breakfast. With a removable, sparkle roof which allows little hands to easily reach inside to play, this pretty wooden farm is perfect for pretend play and comes complete with lots of animals and accessories to inspire the imagination. The house is double-sided and the set comes with a farmer, farmer's wife, and 21 accessories including 9 animals.
The Rosebud Farm sits on a sturdy baseplate which makes it easy to move and put away when all the animals are tucked away and playtime is over for the day. Playing pretend with the farm is great for imaginative play.
- Wooden farm house for pretend play
- Set contains: 1x double-sided farmhouse, 1x printed baseplate, 1x wheelbarrow, 1x farmer, 1x farmer's wife, 1x horse, 1x cow, 1x sheep, 1x sheep dog, 1x pig, 1x cat, 1x chicken, 2x ducks, 3x eggs, 1x egg basket, 4x fences, 1x drinking trough, 1x rake and 1x spade
- Sturdy base plate
- Removable, sparkly roof
- Double sided for more play
- Helps children explore their imagination
- Product dimensions: 29.5cm (H) x 39cm (W) x 29.5cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 39cm (H) x 46cm (W) x 11cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.