Keep your little one entertained for hours with the Blossom Farm 12 Rainbow Links set from Early Learning Centre.
This 12-piece pack of vibrant, multi-functional star links are ideal for play throughout a child’s early years. Use the links to attach onto carriers, bags or push chairs so baby always has a rattle and teether to hand. They can be clipped onto baby’s toys to hang from the cot and play gym or made into a chain for baby to enjoy. The bright colours of the links make them visually stimulating and the small size make them easy for little hands to hold. The different textured nubs on each link also make this toy a fantastic soother for teething babies at home or on the go.
There are so many ways to play and use these durable star links. Grown-ups will their many uses and that they encourage fine motor skills and sensory stimulation.
- Set of twelve colourful teether links for baby to rattle and explore
- Set contains: 12x star links
- Great for teething and discovering different textures
- Rings easily clip together
- Easy for baby to hold and chew
- Can be added to toys, clipped together or used on car seat, cot and pushchairs
- Designed to stimulate baby’s senses
- Suitable from birth
- Product dimensions: 8cm (H) x 8cm (W) x 1cm (D)
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.