Added to your basket
Choose a store for Click & Collect
Added to your basket
At least one item in your cart is unavailable at this Store. Please choose another
Add/Modify interest errors
Remove interest errors
- Out of stock
Kids can enjoy 5 sides of exciting fun with this Early Learning Centre Classic Wooden Small Activity Cube.
With plenty of bright colours and stimulating features to explore, little hands will love discovering this Wooden Activity Cube. They can post the shape-sorting blocks into the slots, spin and slide the beads, turn the cogs and much more.
This fantastic Wooden Activity Cube helps children develop their early years skills. Playing with all the different activities helps develop fine motor, hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills too.
• Five sides of play for little hands to explore
• Set contains: 1x small activity cube and 3x shape sorting blocks
• Includes bead run, shape sorter, xylophone, clock and ducks
• Bead frame stores neatly inside the cube
• Sturdy wooden design and bright, fun colours
• Helps children develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination through problem-solving
• Product dimensions: 23m (H) x 14cm (W) x 14cm (D)
Suitable for ages 12 months and over.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
We delivery worldwideClick here to see costs and timescales for international delivery