Making and decorating your own Soft Stuff desserts is super easy with the Soft Stuff Cupcake and Ice Cream Shop from Early Learning Centre.
Serve up beautiful soft stuff cup cakes, ice cream treats and more. Turn the ice-cream maker for Soft Stuff ice cream in a cone or cup, serve it on a home-made Soft Stuff waffle, stamp out cute cookies and decorate pretty cupcakes in your favourite Soft Stuff 'flavour'. We can gather together our teddies and dolls, or invite the grown ups to a tea party. The cupcake stand can be removed from the Ice Cream Shop and filled with your tempting creations, ready to serve to special guests.
Playing with Soft Stuff encourages imaginative play and inspires creativity as they mould, cut and design their creations.
- Colourful sweet treat moulds and dough for delicious creations
- Set contains: 4x cupcake cases, 2x ice cream cones, 1x waffle maker, 2x spoons, 1x stamper holder, 3x stamper moulds, 1x extruder pot, 1x cake stand and 4x tubs of Soft Stuff dough
- All our Soft Stuff pots feature moulds in the bases for stamping and cutting
- Turn the ice cream maker to squeeze Soft Stuff ice cream swirls
- Mould and stamp waffles, biscuits and cupcakes
- Display on the detachable cake stand
- Please note: Soft Stuff contains wheat
- Product dimensions: 32cm (H) x 32cm (W) x 16cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 26cm (H) x 32cm (W) x 14cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.