Making and decorating our own Soft Stuff desserts is super easy: turn the ice-cream maker for Soft Stuff ice cream in a cone or cup, serve it on a home-made Soft Stuff waffle, stamp out cute cookies and decorate pretty cupcakes in your favourite Soft Stuff 'flavour'. We can gather together our teddies and dolls, or invite Mum and Dad to a tea party. The cupcake stand can be removed from the Ice Cream Shop and filled with your tempting creations, ready to serve to special guests. The Soft Stuff pots feature moulds in the bases for your little one to use to stamp, cut and decorate their creations. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts. Quick facts: -Create Soft Stuff treats -Includes Soft Stuff dough -All our Soft Stuff pots feature moulds in the bases for stamping and cutting -Turn the ice cream maker to squeeze Soft Stuff ice cream swirls -Mould and stamp waffles and biscuits -Make Soft Stuff cupcakes -Display on the detachable cake stand -Please note: Soft Stuff contains wheat Includes: 4 x cake cases 3 x biscuit stamps 1 x stamp tool 1 x cake stand 1 x waffle mould 2 x ice cream cones 2 x spoons 1 x main shop unit 4 x pots of soft stuff dough
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.