All aboard for a Happyland adventure with the Happyland Magic Motion Train Set from Early Learning Centre
The country train set is the perfect first train set for your toddler – complete with station, people, level crossing and a sports car, too. A lovely first train set, the Happyland train set includes everything to recreate fun railway adventures. Place the driver in the train and hear the realistic train sounds. Stop the train at the station and let the passengers on and off then chug around the track making sure you put the barrier down one level crossing to stop the cars.
Happyland is a place of wonder, fuelled by the imagination of each child who travels there! Designed for little hands, the Happyland Magic Motion Train helps little ones discover the world and develop social skills.
- Fun country train set with lights and train sounds
- Set contains: 1x motorised engine, 1x coal carriage, 1x carriage, 1x train station, 1x sports car, 1x sports car driver, 1x level crossing, 1x train driver, 1x passenger and 6x pieces of track.
- Free-moving wheels for push-along fun
- Lights and sounds: train makes a realistic train noise when the driver is put inside the train, and stops at the station
- Chunky figures for little hands to hold
- Inspires imaginative play and can be combined with other Happyland sets for even more make-believe fun.
- Requires: 2xAA batteries (not included).
- Product dimensions: 10.5cm (H) x 77cm (W) x 52cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 36cm (H) x 43.5cm (W) x 10.5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.