Zero Contact Click & Collect
To keep our customers and colleagues safe, we have introduced zero contact click and collect.
It's available at all our stores in England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
Orders will be ready to collect in 30 minutes if stock is already in store or 2 working days if the stock needs to come from our warehouse. We’ll tell you how long the order will take when you get to the basket
Please follow these instructions to collect your order:
- You’ll get two emails – one to confirm your order has been placed and one to say it’s ready to collect in store. Please wait until you have received the second email before coming to store.
- Arrive at your collection store. Please keep at least 2 metres apart if there is a queue
- Call the store telephone number (you can find it here or on the poster on the door)
- A colleague will open the door and put your order down for you to collect
- There’s no need to sign anything so you’ll be able to stay safely separated
Thank you for helping us reduce risk for both customers and staff.