Children can explore different shapes, stack them up and match them with this Early Learning Centre Wooden Shape Sorter.
It’s time to post the shapes through the holes! Children can lift the lid on the cube, then take a peek inside to see where they have gone. Once they discover the shapes, they can start the fun all over again.
Carefully made from wood, this classic shape-sorter is great for developing problem-solving and fine motor skills, which help with many important aspects of early learning.
- Classic wooden shape sorter
- Set contains: 1x shape sorter and 6x wooden blocks
- Made from sustainably sourced wood
- Six colourful shapes to sort
- Perfect size for little hands
- Lift the lid to take the blocks back out
- Sorting the shape boosts fine motor skills and helps little fingers get stronger
- Product dimensions: 15cm (H) x 15cm (W) x 15cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 16.5cm (H) x 16.5cm (W) x 16.5cm (D)
Suitable for ages 12 months to 3 years old.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days