Learn to spell different words and recognise letters with the amazing red Magnetic Playcentre from Early Learning Centre.
Featuring over 100 accessories, there are magnetic upper case and lower case letters, ten numbers and seven symbols to discover in this Magnetic Playcentre. Also included is a box of chalk so your little one can draw and practise writing on the black board. Let's use the magnetic letters and numbers to count, spell and make fun sentences. We can use numbers and symbols to make easy sums and make lots of words with the letters. Use the chalk to draw on the board then wipe off when you're finished and start again. All the pieces fit into the handy case, ensuring they don’t get lost. Perfect for fun on the move.
Writing and drawing on the detachable blackboard helps develop language and communication skills while the magnetic letters and numbers makes learning simple sums and spelling fun and easy.
- Discover letters, numbers, drawing and more with this multifunctional portable play centre
- Set contains: 40x magnetic upper case letters, 40x magnetic lowercase letters, 10x magnetic numbers, 7x symbols, 3x chalks, 1x eraser, 20x sheets of paper, 1x detachable blackboard and 1x carry case
- Portable with a carry handle
- Write and draw on the detachable blackboard
- Everything packs away into the case
- Great for practising spelling and letter recognition
- Product dimensions: 27cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 27cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 33.5cm (H) x 35cm (W) x 6cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75.
- Order by 7pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
- If your items are available in store, you can collect your order in as little as 30 minutes.
- Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect from your chosen store.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.