Early Learning Centre Sand and Water Table with Lid & Accessories (H42cm)
- Age: 18 months - 3 years
- This product includes FREE UK delivery
Bring the magic and fun of the beach home with the Early Learning Centre Sand and Water Table, featuring lots of toys for hours of creative fun.
The table has two troughs, so your little one can fill one with water and one with sand (available separately) – or fill both with water or both with sand. There are ten toys to play with, including a spade, a scoop, a rake, funnels, wheels, moulds and much more. There is also a waterproof lid for keeping the sand dry and clean, and the toys can fit neatly inside. The handy lid has a road built into it, so when it’s on your little explorer can use the Sand and Water Table as a play table too.
Ideal for developing creative skills, playing with the sand and water table is great fun for little ones and using tools helps little fingers get nimble for dressing, drawing and writing later on. Never leave children unattended when playing in or around water.
Suitable for ages 18 months - 8 years.
This item arrives in a box that reveals what’s inside. If it is a gift for someone who might be at home, please consider shipping to a different address.
- Fun dual-purpose table to fascinate your toddler
- Set contains: 1x sand and water table, 2x sand and water table covers, 1x boat, 1x star mould, 2x funnels, 2x spinning wheels, 1x rocker and wheel set, 1 scoop, 1x rake and 1x spade
- 10 fun toys to play with
- Comes with a durable waterproof lid, which is also a car track
- Great for really enjoyable hands-on discovery
- To fill one side of your sand and water table we recommend between 10-20kg of sand (sold separately)
- 10kg bags are only available in stores and 5kg bags of natural and coloured sand are available online
- Product dimensions: 42cm (H) x 68cm (W) x 68cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 70cm (H) x 38cm (W) x 28cm (D)
- Suitable for ages 18 months +
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75.
- Order by 7pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
- If your items are available in store, you can collect your order in as little as 30 minutes.
- Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect from your chosen store.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.