- This product includes FREE UK delivery
The Little Cook's Kitchen is a fantastic play kitchen for your young cooking fan. With so many fun features and realistic touches, it will inspire your child to enjoy many years of happy play cooking – and there's plenty of room to play with friends. One of the rings on the Little Cook's Kitchen hob sizzles and the other makes boiling noises when you put a pan down, for an incredibly realistic pretend cooking experience. The griddle lid lifts up. The oven has clicking dials, ready for cake baking and potato roasting. Your child can pretend to wash food in the Little Cook's Kitchen sink, then pop it in the pan and get cooking. The two-sided kitchen comes with everything your little chef needs, including microwave, dishwasher, sink, hob, oven, griddle, plant, shelves, cupboards, lots of storage space and even work-surfaces on the sides for preparing play meals. After a play feast, your child can load up the dishwasher – so there's no washing up to do! Comes with 37 fantastic accessories so your child can enjoy imaginary cooking straight away. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts. Quick Facts: - 37 accessories - Requires 2 x AAA batteries - Dimensions: W 47 x H 95 x D 53 cm - Great for imaginative play - Playing with friends boosts social skills - Hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, sink - Work surface and storage included - Introduces little ones to real life living Includes: 1 x kitchen 1 x pan 1 x saucepan 1 x spatula 1 x ladle 1 x large spoon 4 x cups 4 x glasses 4 x plates 1 x salt pot 1 x pepper pot 4 x spoons 4 x knives 4 x forks 1 x plant 1 x can 1 x green apple 1 x pear 1 x fish 1 x mobile phone
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.