- This product includes FREE UK delivery
Bring the magic and fun of the beach home with the Early Learning Centre Sand and Water Table, featuring lots of toys for hours of creative fun.
The table has two throughs, so your little one can fill one with water and one with sand (available separately) – or fill both with water or both with sand. There are ten toys to play with, including a spade, a scoop, a rake, funnels, wheels, moulds and much more. There is also a waterproof lid for keeping the sand dry and clean, and the toys can fit neatly inside. The handy lid has a road built into it, so when it’s on your little explorer can use the Sand and Water Table as a play table too.
Ideal for developing creative skills, playing with the sand and water table is great fun for little ones and using tools helps little fingers get nimble for dressing, drawing and writing later on. Never leave children unattended when playing in or around water.
Suitable for ages 18 months - 8 years.
This item arrives in a box that reveals what’s inside. If it is a gift for someone who might be at home, please consider shipping to a different address.
- Fun dual-purpose table to fascinate your toddler
- Set contains: 1x sand and water table, 2x sand and water table covers, 1x boat, 1x star mould, 2x funnels, 2x spinning wheels, 1x rocker and wheel set, 1 scoop, 1x rake and 1x spade
- 10 fun toys to play with
- Comes with a durable waterproof lid, which is also a car track
- Great for really enjoyable hands-on discovery
- To fill one side of your sand and water table we recommend between 10-20kg of sand (sold separately)
- 10kg bags are only available in stores and 5kg bags of natural and coloured sand are available online
- Product dimensions: 42cm (H) x 68cm (W) x 68cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 70cm (H) x 38cm (W) x 28cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £10 or more
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.