Perfect for keeping your little ones entertained all day long, the Early Learning Centre My First Sand and Water Table provides hours of sand and water fun.
Just the right size for your little explorers and adventurers, this sturdy sand and water table can be either used on the floor or raised up on its legs. Cleverly designed with a water run around the outside of the sand pit for lots of splashing about, sculpting and pouring fun. Included is a rake, scoop and boat to play with, plus a lid to keep the pit covered between playtimes. The My First Sand and Water Table has slots around its sides for storing the accessories and can be combined with the Pour and Play Water, the Sand and Water Wheel and the Sand and Water Table (all available separately) for more watery fun.
Playing with this activity table encourages your child to look and touch, and boosts their hand to eye coordination.
- Multi-activity table with water run and sand pit
- Set contains: 1x my first sand and water table, 1x central lid, 1x boat, 1x spade and 1x rake
- Detachable legs for fun on the floor
- Compatible with Sand and Water wheel, Pour and Play set and more
- Please Note: To fill one side of your sand and water table we recommend 10kg of sand
- Sand not included and is available separately
- Product dimensions: 34.5cm (H) x 46.5cm (W) x 68.5cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 46cm (H) x 71cm (W) x 18cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.