Added to your basket
Choose a store for Click & Collect
Added to your basket
At least one item in your cart is unavailable at this Store. Please choose another
Encourage baby to get moving and grooving with these Early Learning Centre Singing Maracas.
Little ones can press the hat of one of them for three different melodies, and shake to make even more music. Now open the maraca's mouth and hear it sing! Made from tough plastic and easy to grip, the fun singing maracas help to develop fine and gross motor skills by strengthening little hands and fingers, and improve hand-to-eye coordination too.
The Singing Maracas are a great way of introducing your baby to music in an interactive way, letting them become part of the fun and allowing them to discover that their actions are rewarded with fun sounds and tunes. Encourage singing along for even more musical fun, and help them discover their natural rhythm.
- Two colourful, singing maracas with fun tunes, to shake and discover
- Press the hat to hear three songs or open the maraca's mouth to hear it sing
- Shake to the music
- Textured easy-to-grip handles
- Made from thick, durable plastic
- Making music encourages little limbs to get moving and stimulates their senses
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 14cm (H) x 7cm (W) x 6cm (D)
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
We delivery worldwideClick here to see costs and timescales for international delivery