Make every outing in the pushchair a fun driving adventure with this lights and sounds buggy driver!
Full of fun activities for your baby, they can happily play in their pushchair whenever you’re out and about. The Lights and Sounds Buggy Driver has a steering wheel to turn, horn to beep, ignition to turn on, indicator lights, side mirrors and a gear stick. Little ones will love the realistic sounds and the flashing lights as they steer and drive.
The buggy driver easily clips on to the sides of your baby’s pushchair, so they can play whenever you’re out and about.
Your young baby can explore the Lights and Sounds Buggy Driver with their hands and begin building strength and coordination in their little fingers. Being rewarded with lights and sounds when they press, push or turn encourages your baby to interact with the Lights and Sounds Buggy Driver, and helps them discover cause and effect for themselves. The bright colours and the sounds stimulate your baby’s senses and encourage them to look, listen, touch and feel. Looking into mirrors is a great way for your baby to gain spatial awareness – and they can enjoy discovering themselves in the mirror too.
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for 48 hour delivery Monday – Friday. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Tuesday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and collect your order on the next working day at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 2 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.