Filled with exciting activities for little drivers, baby will love to play and discover the Highchair Steering Wheel from Early Learning Centre.
Enjoy fun flashing lights, engine sounds and two happy tunes. Start the engine and let’s go on an adventure. Turn the steering wheel, beep the horn and check your reflection in the side mirror! Steer left or right to see the indicators flash. Attaching easily to most highchair trays or flat surfaces with a suction cup, this fun steering wheel makes waiting for meals much more fun!
Using controls is a great way to develop fine motor skills and hand to eye coordination while the various features, sounds and lights will stimulate baby’s senses.
- Interactive wheel with sounds and lights
- Set contains: 1x highchair steering wheel
- Includes gear lever, horn, flashing lights, engine sound and two fun melodies
- Mirror for self-discovery and peek-a-boo fun
- Suction pad to stick to highchair tray or table
- Requires: 2x AA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 17cm (H) x 22cm (W) x 10cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days