Monkey Business from Early Learning Centre is a fun game where players take turns to hang cheeky monkeys or gorillas on the tree.
Each player spins the dial to see how many monkeys (or big gorillas) to add. Players can add more and more – until all the monkeys fall down into the crocodile swamp! You can hang monkeys by their arms, legs or tails, and count them up to see how many were on the tree. For older children, divide the monkeys by colour, so each player has different coloured monkeys. Once the tree falls, you count the monkeys each player had on the tree, and the one with the most wins!
This exciting game is great fun for all the family and is ideal for 2-4 players. Children the monkeys to colour sort and learn how to count while also developing problem solving skills.
- Colourful monkey stacking game for colour sorting and learning to count
- Set contains: 1x game base with spinner, 1x tree trunk, 1x leaf canopy, 32x monkeys and 4x gorillas
- Spin the dial, add the monkeys to the tree and watch out! When will the palm collapse?
- Insert the tree trunk into the base and attach the magnetic leaves to the tip of the palm tree. Make sure all players can reach the tree.
- Divide the monkeys evenly amongst all players (setting any leftover monkeys to one side) and place the gorillas in the base tray.
- Great fun for the whole family
- Ideal for 2-4 players
- Product dimensions: 35.5cm (H) x 15cm (W) x 23cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 34cm (H) x 23cm (W) x 5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £20, or £3.99 for orders under £20.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £20 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.