This Early Learning Centre Pink My First Gadget Set is a fun play smart phone, key fob and remote control for lots of pretend play fun.
The key ring has a flip key just like real keys, but these are better as they have fun sounds and a light that activates when your baby presses the button. The smart phone with 15 features plays different sounds when the buttons are pressed and the remote features three different languages and fun sounds.
Exploring toys with their hands and using their fingers to press buttons and manipulate toys is a fun way for your toddler to develop fine motor skills. Pretending they’re on the phone, copying how they’ve seen you using a TV remote and playing with keys are a good early introduction to imaginative play for your baby. The My First Gadget set helps young children discover the world around them, as they learn by copying what they see.
- 3 fun gadgets with over 30 sounds for pretend play fun
- Set contains: 1x keys and key ring, 1x smart phone and 1x remote control
- Keys with 1 flip key and fun sounds
- Remote with 3 languages and fun sounds
- Stimulates the senses and helps develop hand-to-eye coordination
- Requires: 4x AAA batteries (included) and 3x LR44 batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 16cm (H) x 5.5cm (W) x 2.5cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 19.5cm (H) x 24cm (W) x 5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend over £10
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in up to 5 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3 - 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3 - 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.