Make every outing in the pushchair a fun driving adventure with this Lights and Sounds Buggy Driver from Early Learning Centre!
Full of fun activities, the red Lights and Sounds Buggy Driver has a steering wheel to turn, horn to beep, ignition to turn on, indicator lights, adjustable side mirrors and a gear stick with lights. Little ones will love the realistic sounds and the flashing lights as they steer and drive. The buggy driver easily clips on to the sides of most pushchairs, so baby can play whenever you’re out and about.
Exploring the buggy with their hands will help baby begin building strength and coordination in their little fingers. Being rewarded with lights and sounds when they press, push or turn encourages your baby to interact with the buggy, and helps them discover cause and effect for themselves. The bright colours and the sounds stimulate your baby’s senses and encourage them to look, listen, touch and feel. Looking into mirrors is a great way for your baby to gain spatial awareness – and they can enjoy discovering themselves in the mirror too.
- Action packed red buggy with lights and sounds for fun on the move
- Set contains: 1x buggy driver
- Wheel, horn, gear stick, radio, mirrors and indicators
- Clips on to most pushchairs for fun while out and about
- Great for keeping your baby happy on the move
- Helps develop hand to eye coordination while stimulating baby’s senses
- Requires: 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions:15cm (H) x 37cm (W) x 12cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.