Turn the game on to make the bugs jitter all over the garden base when playing with the Early Learning Centre Jitterbugs.
Each player can use a spider fishing rod to try to pick up bugs one at a time. Each rod has a different-coloured spider on the end, so players try and catch their matching coloured bugs. The first player to catch all of their bugs is the winner. For an easier game, players can rush to try and fish as many bugs as possible. When all the bugs have been caught, the players can count how many jitterbugs they've picked up.
This game is good fun for young children to play and encourages them to play with others. Handling the pieces and rods also helps with hand to eye coordination.
- jitterbugs game is a fun fishing game
- Set contains: 1x game base, 12x bugs in 4x different colours, 4x magnetic spider poles and 1x instruction sheet
- 2-4 players
- Fish for creepy-crawlies as they jitter
- Pick colours and count up the bugs
- Great fun for children to play together and helps with developing social skills
- Requires: 1x C battery (not included)
- Product dimensions: 5cm (H) x 23cm (W) x 23cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 28cm (H) x 26cm (W) x 5.5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.