- This product includes FREE UK delivery
Making art is a wonderful way for your child to express themselves and interpret how they see the world. Scribbling, drawing and painting help your child learn to think creatively, which is great for school work later on. Using their hands for all kinds of art helps your child gain strength and precision, which are excellent for dressing and writing. Creative expression is also a good way for your child to enjoy positive self-esteem, and creating artwork is enjoyable.
Designed with extendable legs which allow you to easily adjust the easel height to suit both the littlest and biggest artists. You can even use the easel on a table top!
This fantastic easel features a large wipe-clean chalk-board on one side and a large wipe-clean white-board on the other allowing your little one to use chalks or whiteboard makers to create a masterpiece. This great double-sided easel has handy clips to clip paper on to either side for painting and drawing and as the white-board is magnetic, it's ideal for magnetic letters and numbers too! (sold separately).
There is a handy tray underneath this double-sided easel to keep your crayons, paints, pens and pencils close to hand. This plastic easel is fun to use and great for two children to use at the same time too.
Suitable for children from 18 months
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
£3.99 Free until Friday 15th November 2019!
- Order before 3pm and collect your order on the next working day at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 2 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.