- This product includes FREE UK delivery
Making art is a wonderful way for your child to express themselves and interpret how they see the world when using the Early Learning Centre Extendable Double-Sided Easel.
Designed with extendable legs which allow you to easily adjust the easel height to suit both the littlest and biggest artists. You can even use the easel on a table top! This fantastic easel features a large wipe-clean chalk-board on one side and a large wipe-clean white-board on the other allowing your little one to use chalks or whiteboard makers to create a masterpiece. This great double-sided easel has handy clips to clip paper on to either side for painting and drawing and as the white-board is magnetic, it's ideal for magnetic letters and numbers too! (sold separately). There is a handy tray underneath this double-sided easel to keep your crayons, paints, pens and pencils close to hand. This plastic easel is fun to use and great for two children to use at the same time too.
Scribbling, drawing and painting helps your child learn to think creatively, while using their hands for all kinds of art helps them gain strength and precision. Creative expression is also a good way for your child to enjoy positive self-esteem, and creating artwork is enjoyable.
- Double-sided with chalkboard and whiteboard
- Set contains: 1x double sided easel with chalkboard and magnetic whiteboard, 1x detachable tray, 1x large clip for holding paper in place, 2x smaller clips with adjustable spacing and all fixings and instructions
- Extendable legs to adjust the height
- Suitable for table top play
- Easy to fold and store
- Helps with inspiring imaginative, creative play
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days