Match up the letters, envelopes and stamps, then post them in the post box with the Early Learning Centre Pop It In The Post set.
This fun and simple game will engage your child and they will adore the bright and playful colours. To get started let's simply enjoy posting the letters into the post box and getting them out again. We can take the letters in and out of the envelopes and click the big stamps on and off. We can make a big jumble of all the letters, stamps and envelopes and then match them back up again. We can say watch of the animal names, and talk about the colours. When we get really good at posting, we can use the two dice to play a game in turns. It's great fun for little post-people.
Great for developing fine motor skills, this game can also be used by younger children for role play as well as a durable educational game when they become a little older.
- Fun matching game with post box
- Set contains: 1x post box, 6x envelopes, 6x letters, 6x stamps, 2x dice (animal and number) and 1x instruction leaflet
- Match the letters, envelopes and stamps then post in the post box
- Bright and colourful
- Great for developing fine motor skills
- Use for role play games
- Product dimensions: 19.5cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 18cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 21.5cm (H) x 18cm (W) x 18cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 5 to 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend over £10
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in up to 7 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 - 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 - 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.