Added to your basket
Choose a store for Click & Collect
Added to your basket
At least one item in your cart is unavailable at this Store. Please choose another
Bursting with fun challenges for little hands to enjoy, the Twist and Turn Activity House from Early Learning Centre is perfect to keep little ones entertained.
Your little one can turn the handle on the side to see the cogs spin, and open and close the doors to hide and retrieve the shapes. As your baby gets older, they can discover which shapes fit into the holes and tap them in using the hammer. They can post balls into the chimney and down the ball run, or discover how to open the doors using the keys.
With lots of activities to keep little hands busy, the twist and turn activity house encourages the development of fine motor skills, hand-to-eye coordination and problem-solving skills.
- Brightly coloured plastic activity centre
- Set contains: 1x activity house, 1x hammer, 2x balls, 2x keys and 2x blocks
- Younger children can enjoy turning the cogs, opening doors and taking out shapes
- Older children can enjoy posting and sorting shapes, using the hammer and unlocking doors
- Helps development of motor skills, thinking skills and coordination
- Product dimensions: 32cm (H) x 21cm (W) x 21cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 31cm (H) x 23cm (W) x 23cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
We delivery worldwideClick here to see costs and timescales for international delivery