Draw, doodle and stamp then swipe clean over and over again! My first scribbler is a fantastic start to creative play for your young child and because it is mess-free your toddler can enjoy scribbling, doodling and stamping whenever they feel like it. Holding the three drawing tools and making marks is a good start for pencil control later on and as they scribble and stamp, your toddler will develop valuable fine motor skills too. My first scribbler is also a great tool for playing drawing games together - try drawing an animal and asking your toddler to name it and make the sound – it's a lovely way to encourage your young child to build conversation skills and enjoy learning new things. The scribbler comes complete with three chunky drawing tools for your toddler to create all kinds of exciting pictures then simply swipe clean again and again. Designed specially for little hands to use, the three tools are a bunny pen, a mouse roller pen and a cat stamper. Even the littlest hands can easily hold these chunky tools, which click back into the scribbler for easy storage. Your toddler will soon learn to swipe the scribbler clean with the yellow flower so they can start again. My first scribbler is ideal for enjoying mess-free art at home, and also has a carry handle to take drawing fun with you on long journeys or holidays. suitable from 18 months Quick Facts: - Fun early mess-free creativity - Doodle, draw, stamp and swipe clean again and again - 3 chunky drawing tools - pen, roller and stamp - Carry handle - Encourages creativity - Boosts early drawing development
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.