- Out of stock
Draw, doodle and stamp then swipe clean over and over again with the Jungle My First Scribbler from Early Learning Centre.
My First Scribbler is a fantastic start to creative play for your young child and because it is mess-free your toddler can enjoy scribbling, doodling and stamping whenever they feel like it. Holding the three drawing tools and making marks is a good start for pencil control later on and as they scribble and stamp, your toddler will develop valuable fine motor skills too. My first scribbler is also a great tool for playing drawing games together - try drawing an animal and asking your toddler to name it and make the sound – it's a lovely way to encourage your young child to build conversation skills and enjoy learning new things. The scribbler comes complete with three chunky drawing tools for your toddler to create all kinds of exciting pictures then simply swipe clean again and again. Your toddler will soon learn to swipe the scribbler clean with the crocodile so they can start again.
Designed specially for little hands to use, holding the three drawing tools and making marks is a good start for pencil control later on and as they scribble and stamp, your toddler will develop valuable fine motor skills too. My first scribbler is ideal for enjoying mess-free art at home, and also has a carry handle to take drawing fun with you on long journeys or holidays.
- Doodle, draw, stamp and swipe clean again and again
- Set contains: 1x magnetic scribbler, 1x monkey pen, 1x zebra roller pen and 1x elephant stamper
- Fun early mess-free creativity
- Carry handle for fun on the go
- Encourages creativity and boosts early drawing development
- Product dimensions: 25cm (H) x 31cm (W) x 3cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 25.5cm (H) x 32.5cm (W) x 8cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.