A fun toy and soft play mat all in one, this wonderful set of twenty Number Foam Mats from Early Learning Centre slot together and feature colourful push-out numbers in the centre of each mat.
Your little ones are sure to love sorting the different numbers and putting them in the right order, and maybe even making simple sums! Then they can put all the pieces together like a giant puzzle and use it as a safe play area indoors and outdoors.
Ideal for developing early numeracy skills, these foam mats are great to play on and for boosting hand-to-eye coordination skills too.
- Set of twenty colourful foam mats with push-out numbers
- Set contains: 20x foam mats with push-out numbers
- Tiles slot together to make a soft play area
- Ideal for developing numeracy skills and hand to eye coordination
- Built mat dimensions: 133cm (H) x 106cm (W) x 1cm (D)
- Product dimensions: 28cm (H) x 28cm (W) x 1cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 28cm (H) x 30cm (W) x 22cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days