- This product includes FREE UK delivery
Your toddler will love exploring all the different features of the Early Learning Centre Giant Wooden Activity Cube.
This wooden activity cube includes five different activities on the top and four sides: a spinning learning frame, a clock with movable clock hands, a wipe-clean chalkboard, a wooden xylophone and a bead maze. Your little one can learn about colours and shapes, numbers and counting, the names of different objects, telling the time and music too! With lots to explore we can share the fun and play together. When it's time to put it away, the bead maze lifts up as a panel and can be stored inside the cube to take up less space.
Handling the bead maze helps strengthen little fingers and promotes hand-to-eye coordination, and the number flip board side will get them thinking and counting. They can also explore their creative side and use the chalkboard to write, scribble and sketch.
- 5-in1 fun for little hands to explore
- Set contains: 1x activity cube and 3x shape sorting blocks
- Bead maze stores inside the cube or can be played with independently
- Product dimensions: 50cm (H) x 29cm (W) x 29cm (D)
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £10 or more
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.