Great for creative fun, this sturdy double-sided wooden easel features a wipe-clean chalk board and a magnetic white board which are great for non-messy play - draw, write and scribble on the chalkboard and whiteboard or play noughts and crosses, then rub it out and start again! Also great for painting masterpieces, the easel comes with a roll of paper that can be held flat against the easel with the magnets provided and non-spill paint pots that sit neatly in the holes of the tray.
The pull-down paper roll makes it easy for your child to switch from drawing on the boards to creating masterpieces on paper - and you don't have to clear the table first! Paint a castle, dog, rainbow, planet, running race, zoo, car, fairytale, dinosaur, ourselves – or whatever we like. If you can imagine it, you can draw it!
This wooden art easel is a great place for children to enjoy art which is a wonderful way for them to express themselves and interpret how they see the world. Scribbling, drawing and painting helps children learn to think creatively, which is great for school work later on. Using their hands for all kinds of art helps them gain strength and precision, which are excellent for dressing and writing.
This is a fantastic way to encourage little imaginations and boost fine motor skills while children have lots of fun at the same time. This wooden easel makes a perfect gift for any little artist and folds flat for easy storage.
Suitable for children from 3 years.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days