- This product includes FREE UK delivery
There's lots of room to play on the large Big City wooden rail train table, so not only is it great fun discovering all of the accessories by yourself- it's even more fun with a friend, too. Playing with friends is great for building social and communication skills as you learn about the world, and arranging all of the accessories is perfect for strengthening little fingers and boosting hand-to-eye coordination. Let your trains and wagons explore, leave the engine shed, head towards the bridge and zoom through the station. Decide whether your trains are travelling over the mountain or through it. Pass under the clock tower and ring the bell whilst you're there. If you've changed your mind which way you're travelling use the turn table. Suitable from 3 years. Quick facts: - Wooden table with storage drawer - Table top features colourful road artwork - Includes over 100 accessories including trains, bridge, station and diversion turntable - Connect the trains and wagons with the magnetic couplings - Turn the play mat over to reveal a road for die cast cars (cars available separately) - Dimensions: H40 x W119 x D83cm - Product Weight: 18.1kg
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.