Create delicious muffins and yummy cakes with the Early Learning Centre Complete Baking Set.
Young children will love to explore this kit, scooping, measuring and pouring to make some truly tasty treats. Using the measuring spoons, mix all of the ingredients in the food mixer which turns just like the real thing and features a detachable hand-held mixer, changeable whisks and an automatic and manual mode. Pretend to pour your mixture into cake moulds and then we can put them in the play oven to bake. Your child will love baking just like grown ups and feeding their special teddy or doll.
This fun-filled set comes with everything your child needs to enjoy making tasty treats. Playing pretend inspires children's imagination and helps them to develop social skills when they play with others.
- Ready set bake with all the accessories needed to make cakes
- Set contains: 1x mixer with bowl, 4x whisks, 1x kitchen scale, 1x mixing bowl, 1x cake tray, 4x cakes, 1x measuring jug, 1x rolling pin, 1x spatula and 1x measuring spoon set
- Introducing little one's to real life through pretend play
- Playing with friends boosts communication and social skills
- Requires: 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 19cm (H) x 11cm (W) x 18cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 25cm (H) x 37cm (W) x 12.5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £20, or £3.99 for orders under £20.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £20 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.