Little one's just love rustling around in the Early Learning Centre Ball Pool for Bouncy Castle and making a mess with the balls as they play.
Let's fill our pool with lots of brightly coloured balls! For more fun attach our ball pool to the bouncy castle (available separately) for extra play value. It can be used as a ball pool or paddling pool...or both!
Playing outside instils confidence and encourages physical development while inviting friends to play boosts social and communication skills.
- Ball pool for extending bouncy castle fun
- Set contains: 1x ball pool and 1x bridge
- Hours of playtime
- Use as ball pool or paddling pool
- Playing with friends boosts social and communication skills
- Great for encouraging physical development
- Please note: bouncy castle and play balls are not included but available separately
- Product dimensions: 23cm (H) x 150cm (W) x 155cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 35cm (H) x 38cm (W) x 8cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.