Mini trampoline with safety padding and easy-grip handle, perfect for every young trampolinist. This fantastic Junior Trampoline is the ideal way for your child to let off some steam, bounce around and have a great time. It’s like having a bouncy castle all year round. This small trampoline can be used indoors or outdoors, and has stitched-in padded edges, so little feet can’t get trapped. Its soft handles are easy for your child to grip. They’ll soon have bounced off all that extra energy. Playing with the Junior Trampoline gets your child moving in a way they’ll love and helps develop their coordination, balance and strength. It’s a great activity for increasing your child’s confidence gradually as their standing skills improve and they learn to trampoline. Have fun holding their hands while they bounce, or count their bounces as a fun way of introducing numbers. The Junior Trampoline is for use under adult supervision. It should be checked regularly to make sure it’s secure and that there has been no damage, and should never be used if broken, otherwise it will not be safe for your child. It should not be left outdoors in cold or wet weather, or used on hard surfaces like concrete. It’s suitable for one child at a time only, weighing no more than 25kg. Suitable for children from 12 months. Quick facts: - Can be used indoors and outdoors - Easy to assemble - Soft handle gives good grip - Padded edges for safety - Helps improve coordination and balance - Suitable for children up to 25 kg - Trampoline size (approx.): Height 87cm x Width 97cm x Depth 95.5cm. - Lifetime guarantee against rust-causing failure
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.