- Out of stock
Mini trampoline with safety padding and easy-grip handle, perfect for every young trampolinist.
This fantastic Junior Trampoline is the ideal way for your child to let off some steam, bounce around and have a great time. It’s like having a bouncy castle all year round. This small trampoline can be used indoors or outdoors, and has stitched-in padded edges, so little feet can’t get trapped. Its soft handles are easy for your child to grip. They’ll soon have bounced off all that extra energy.
Playing with the Junior Trampoline gets your child moving in a way they’ll love and helps develop their coordination, balance and strength. It’s a great activity for increasing your child’s confidence gradually as their standing skills improve and they learn to trampoline. Have fun holding their hands while they bounce, or count their bounces as a fun way of introducing numbers.
The Junior Trampoline is for use under adult supervision. It should be checked regularly to make sure it’s secure and that there has been no damage, and should never be used if broken, otherwise it will not be safe for your child. It should not be left outdoors in cold or wet weather, or used on hard surfaces like concrete. It’s suitable for one child at a time only, weighing no more than 25kg.
Suitable for children from 12 months.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 6 to 10 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday – Friday. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.