Get your little one zooming around in no time with these 2-in-1 skates that transform from tri-skates to inlines. Padded at the ankle and with a soft lining for comfort, the clever design of these grey and red 2-in-1 skates allows your child to build their confidence and skills in skating in tri-mode before moving onto in-line mode. For Stage 1 the skates are set in tri-mode with two wheels at the heel and one at the toe to give extra stability as your little one learns how to skate. As their balance improves and their confidence grows, the skates can be converted into Stage 2 with inline wheels, so they become real inline skates. The foot base and straps of the skates are adjustable for UK shoe sizes 9-12 (European sizes 26.5 - 30.5), so the skates can grow with your child along with their skills. Not suitable for children under 36 months. Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic. Quick Facts: - Skates convert from tri-skates to inline skates - Helps your little one gain confidence and stability on three wheels before advancing to in-line skates - Helps develop balance and coordination - Great for active play and exercise - Adjustable sizing to grow with your child (sizes 9-12) - Padding and lined for a comfy fit - 2 adjustable straps - Stopper heel brake
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.