This musical Early Learning Centre Pink Key-Boom-Board is a mega music station with lots of exciting features to discover, great for little singers, drummers and DJs.
Play along to pre-recorded tunes and create funky beats by using the drum sticks with the tactile, light-up “follow me” pads. Show off your skills by singing and recording your very own tunes into the detachable microphone. Sing along to your all-time favourite songs by connecting an MP3 device. With the mixer disc and tremolo, it’s possible to add a contemporary feel to the music and experiment with five different sound effects, as well as change the pitch of the sound.
More than just a keyboard, the Key Boom Board will inspire endless musical fun, stimulating the senses and encouraging the development of fine motor skills.
- Recordable music station to sing, record, drum and DJ
- Set contains: 1x keyboard, 1x drums, 1x MP3 docking station, 1x mixer disk, 1x tremolo, 1x detachable microphone and 2x drum sticks
- Features 2 animal sounds, 6 demo songs, 6 learning songs, 2 drum sounds and 4 rhythms
- Easily attach your MP3 player to sing along
- Record and play back, and turn up the volume
- Light-up ‘follow me’ drum pads
- Builds confidence and boosts imagination
- Requires: 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
Free - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.