This portable Carry Along Keyboard from Early Learning Centre has 24 keys, 8 different instrument sounds and 4 fun percussion sounds to try.
There is also a record and playback feature so your little one can record the tunes they compose then dance or sing along when they play them back – there are even flashing lights too! The Carry Along Keyboard also comes with pre-recorded tunes to listen to and is a great way for your child to discover how fun making music can be. Discovering how a keyboard works and learning how to make different sounds using their fingers is a great musical start for your child and helps them discover cause and effect through hands-on exploration. They can enjoy discovering the different instrument sounds, the rhythms and drum sounds encouraging them to start creating their own melodies.
Using their hands on the keyboard is great for your child's coordination, and singing and dancing along to tunes they have composed is fun and feel-good way to play and will boost their confidence.
- Portable keyboard with 24 keys
- 1x keyboard
- Instrument sounds: guitar, music box, bell, mandolin, trumpet, violin, organ, piano
- Rhythms: waltz, disco, march, classical, dance, rock, slow rock, salsa
- Percussion sounds: bass drum, snare drum, hi hat, cymbal
- Plus: record, stop, play, demo songs, on/off and volume control
- Requires: 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- Product dimensions: 6cm (H) x 37cm (W) x 17cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 19cm (H) x 39cm (W) x 6cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery is currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: ERVi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days