Mini music-makers will love shaking their brightly coloured Little Senses Shake and Play Tambourine from Early Learning Centre as they start to discover the world of music!
With three ways to play, little ones will enjoy stimulating and interactive learning: 1. Music mode - shake to hear the fun tambourine sounds and watch the changing coloured lights glow. 2. Learning mode - tap the tambourine to see the lights change and listen and learn the name of each colour. 3. Play along mode - listen to the music play, shake your tambourine along to the beat and watch as the coloured lights change.
This easy to hold tambourine is perfect for little hands to grasp and develop fine motor skills.
- Light-up portable tambourine with three modes of play
- Mode 1: Music mode: Shake to enjoy tambourine sounds and gently glowing lights
- Mode 2: Learning mode: tap to match the sound effects and colours and watch as the central area lights up
- Mode 3: Play-along mode: Shake along to the sweet melody and colour-changing lights
- Playing with the tambourine helps to develop fine motor skills and introduces music rhythm
- Requires: 3x AAA batteries (included)
- Suitable for ages 9 months and over
- Product dimensions: 23cm (H) x 17cm (W) x 2cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99.
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.